Hi all, after review last week the plan was to wait 6-8 weeks to see if oedema changed or not then maybe change to eyelea once nice approved for brvo.
Plan now changed as had rapid swelling yesterday. Was ok at 6am but by 10am couldn't see computer . My clinic were great when I rang them, got me am em appt and oct etc. Consultant decided to give me 3 more Lucentis . He said they had never seen such rapid swelling -ha ha always knew I was special !
Must say, I did get worried on the eye chart test when all was a big blurry mess -never been that bad in last 2 years. Hey ho, at least the IOP is down to 20 so that's good.
No one has any idea why it's happened but I think I am just going to need constant inj. Maybe eyelea will do the trick - come on nice !
I will feel better once this next set of inj start to work and I can see some improvement because if it gets worse I will not be able to work as seeing v small writing etc is a big part of my job and I already use a giant screen and magnifier. I have an occ health appt next week which is good.
Well, it's been a bit of a struggle writing this as the "good" eye isn't that good ! so I'm off now, probably won't post for a while. Best wishes to everyone x