rheumatologist from hell

I recently visited the world's worst rheumatologist. He ignored all my symptoms and simply waisted my time. He actually said "as you merely don't want painkillers then you obviously have a low to no pain threshold for any pain " WHAT AN #@$/^^'$. I am deadly allergic to any painkillers. Then not only said I had simply cold knees and need to just rub them. I now have to use an electric wheelchair to get about as my joints just give way and I'm in permanent agony. Then topped himself by giving me a prescription for meds that clearly say not to be taken by a female let alone one with heart problems. That man was deadly dangerous let alone the fact I was in agony after the so called appointment and have photos of the hand marks and finger prints on my knees and hands/wrists. Bruised badly and was in agony for days. That man should be struck off.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • You should report him. I saw one not quite as bad, who said I didn't have RA - ONLY osteoarthritis! It won't get any worse he said. No you don't have Sjogrens and I doubt Lupus. No letter no follow up. I have Discoid Lupus and Sjogren's- 6 months later my left wrist is skewed at an angle and nearly useless- I could go on! Similar with a Dermatologist. Doesn't help you but you are not alone. Ask your GP for another referral. Are you in the south of England by any chance?

You may also like...