We would very much value and appreciate your feedback on the development of an information product on small cell lung cancer. The following topics are being proposed for inclusion:
* What is small cell lung cancer?
* Signs and symptoms of small cell lung cancer
* Diagnosis of small cell lung cancer
* Stages of small cell lung cancer
* Treatment of limited small cell lung caner
* What treatment is available if my cancer is extensive?
* What can be done to stop my cancer spreading?
* Managing the practical and emotional impact
* Palliative care
* Want more information
From a patient perspective or someone who looks after someone with small cell lung cancer. Please can you tell us of any topics that you would like to see covered in this resource.
We are also keen to feature photographs and quotes of patients who currently have small cell lung cancer on the front over and in other appropriate places in this resource. If you would like to feature, please let me know.
Many thanks for all your help and support in the development of this information product.
Information Support Services Manager
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation