Doctor's can help: Yes see your Doctor right away... - LSN


4,702 members2,211 posts

Doctor's can help


Yes see your Doctor right away. Perhaps they can get an electronic compression machine to help lower the swelling. My mum's legs oozed liquid she suffered waiting for someone to help her. She was in her 80s they gave her lasix in an I V . Her kidneys were overwhelmed and then the rest shut down. If she would of had a doctor who actually treated her it would have been nice

You may also like...