Primary LE in feet, legs and swollen stomach

I have been able to control my swollen toes feet and legs but now my stomach is really huge like I am carrying a huge football as I look 8 months pregnant.

Does anyone else have the same problem and what can i do to get rid of it.

I struggle to do exercises due to back problems and it hurts me to walk or stand too much.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • alfie19 I don't know about the stomach but I have lymphoedema in both legs although the left leg is the worst. In the past year I have lost two stone, I have at least another 6 and a half stone to lose, by healthy eating and although weight loss will not cure the problem it does lessen the pain and make it easier to walk. I also wear compression stockings on both legs.

Exercise is hard and like you I cannot stand or walk for long periods but I am determined that I am not going to lose my mobility so I try to do little and often. I take pain relief because without it I would find it impossible to walk anywhere. If I am out for the day I always have planned where I can sit down and give my legs a rest. I also have an exercise bike which I plan to start using on a regular basis.

Hope this has helped, good luck.

You may also like...