Chromogenic Factor X Assay ( CFX) interpretation ( conversion from traditional vein value INR)

Chromogenic Factor X Assay ( CFX) interpretation ( conversion from traditional vein value INR)

I have stared calling the CFX value ( which is a percentage) and “ adjusted Traditional Vein value”.

This is how you adjust it , factoring in the CFX value:

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Maybe it’s because I’m drugged up to the eyeballs after a rough day and an INR 3.2 but I don’t understand what I’m seeing on your pictures.

I’ll have a look again when I’m feeling better.

I hope it gives you some guidance and helps you though x

• Are you not over your upper respiratory virus? You poor girl!

• Nope 👎 struggling to get INR back up and have the worst pain in my upper back like I’ve pulled something. Seeing Dr again Friday x

• There are better ways to carry around sacks of potatoes... just sayin’...

Kelly! Is it the actual flu? Did you get tested at initial symptoms onset? Let me guess- symptoms started between Christmas and New Years holiday so all clinics were closed- and A and E woukd have been nightmare. Too late for an antiviral now if it’s actual influenza.

We are dealing with an A strain outbreak. Quite wide spread and my understanding is flu “ jab” was only 10 % effective to strains the included in vaccine this year.

Perhaps you’ve become your own best petrie dish for growing secondary bacterial infection in your lungs or sinuses with all that “ gunk” you produced from initial virus. Hope not, as we are so limited on antibiotics we can take.

I think I’m going to pull a page from Leonardo di caprios movie Aviator. “ Q - U - A -R- A - N - T - I-N -E”

“ Quarintine”

The man knew what he was talking about.

Feel better!!!

• You are quite right about when it started and why I never saw anybody.

It may or may not be flu but it’s definitely more than a bad cold.

Dr will check me over on Friday but until then I will lie here and watch box sets!

Speak soon doppelgänger

🇬🇧🌵 x

• Make sure you do some research to satisfy yourself first. But this might be useful.

naturalhealthstrategies.com...

• Interesting! Tulane is great. Thanks for sharing. Only caution: ( in general) too much can cause diarrhea which can disrupt INR , dehydration- so general caution. But in the perfect balance a great auto immune booster also.

Thanks again!

• Again I say it's best to do your own research first.

But it's said that best effects of vit c come 25% below bowel tolerance. Diarrhoea means you need to step back on the dosage by about a quarter. Vit c has quite a short life span in the body. So potentially you can dose many times a day.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FIRST IF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW SUCH STEPS

• Kelly, I found an article for you: go to Medscape.org/viewarticle/757521_2 and hit start activity all the best , Cindy

You may also like...