Healthy Eating
37,518 members β€’ 6,241 posts

Mexican Food/Birthday Celebration

Today is my birthday!🎁🎈 We went out for dinner tonight to celebrate. I wanted Mexican food. I had refried beans, Mexican rice, steak and a side salad with corn chips. Really great!πŸ˜€πŸ‘

At my job this afternoon, my Seniors and coworkers surprised me. It was very sweet of them!πŸ˜€

30 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Happy BDay!! Sounds fun

4 likes

Happy birthday Activity2004.

4 likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I’m having a fantastic day today!πŸ˜€πŸ‘

3 likes

Hi

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

2 likes

Thank you! I have gotten lots of messages and calls from a lot of friends today.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

4 likes

Great, you deserve to be spoilt. Love hugs Lynne xxxx

2 likes

πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

2 likes

πŸ€—πŸ€—xxxx

2 likes

Hi Activity2004

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!!!! Great to hear you've enjoyed a delicious Mexican Food/Birthday Celebration, and that your Co-workers and Senior Clients surprised you as well. A really great day.

Zest :-)

4 likes

Hi Leah, Here's wishing you a very "Happy Birthday" 🎈 your meal sounds a delicious treat and a great choice, the corn chips sound interesting too.

I think it's smashing that your co workers had a birthday surprise for you so I'm glad you enjoyed your special day. 😁

2 likes

Thank you! Yes, you’re right about having a β€˜very happy birthday β€˜ yesterday.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

3 likes

Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a lovely time. Hope the rest of the day continues to be lovely. πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚

2 likes

Thank you!πŸ™

happy birthday to you god bless and shall restore all health

3 likes

πŸ˜€πŸ‘

HAPPY Birthday, glad you had a good day πŸŽ‚

2 likes

It was great!πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello Activity 2004,

Just Wishing you a joyous Birthday, have a fantastic time and enjoy your special day. πŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸŽ πŸ˜‡

2 likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes!πŸ˜€πŸ‘

you are blessed

2 likes

Happy Birthday x.

2 likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a great time!πŸ˜€

1 like

I'm sorry it's a bit belated, I wasn't online yesterday. I'm glad you had a good time though x.

1 like

Hey, it’s okay! No worries or sorry necessary. We were doing a little more celebrating today, again with those who couldn’t be at the center yesterday.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

1 like

Happy birthday kind, Activity2004/ Leah!! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎁

Congratulations on your 29th birthday (again)!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Blow out candles πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨ πŸŽ‚ & hoping your birthday wishes 🌈✨ comes true!

To another year of healthy living! πŸ₯‚βœ¨

☺️ πŸ™ πŸ€ 🌺 🌞

2 likes

Thank you so much!πŸ˜€πŸ‘ I really appreciate it very much and I will listen to the video when I get home tonight!πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™

1 like

I Love all wishes you recieved on your special day. Sorry I missed it this new little puppy keeps me busy 24/7 and my age is showing how difficult it is to keep up solo on this job. A traveling hubby for work keeps me hoping potting training a big Chesapeake Bay Ret. he is only 10 weeks now but growing fast. So please for give me the oversight, Happy- happy b-day and very heatly b-day eating. Will remember for mine coming up in a few days. Mexican sounds excellent!

2 likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It’s okay! It makes the celebration go longer.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™

Mexican food is one of my favorite things to have for certain celebrations.

Happy Birthday. Great meal choices.

2 likes

Thank you so much! Lots of fun!πŸ˜€πŸ‘

You may also like...