Operation is Almost here !!!!!!!

Well its the night before the operation we have waited so long for , and its 3rd time Lucky after 2 others have been cancelled.

I am not sure if any of us will sleep tonight , the boy is fast asleep and blissfully unaware of how important this procedure is for him .

BUT this time tomorrow night i hope is a turning point for us all to move on and tackle the uphill road we need to travel , in order to get both of these lovely children back on thier feet if thats possible .

Sleep well LAD , me and Mam will be right there with you all the way as promised xx.

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am crossing all fingers and toes that the op isn't cancelled again. I wish you all the very best for tomorrow and keep us all updated when you get a mo xxxx

• Best wishes to you all, especially your boy, for tomorrow and onwards. xx

• My thoughts are with you all and wish you the best. Lets hope it is third time lucky, it isn't cancelled and the op goes well. Good luck

• Hope all goes well for you all today and the op is not cancelled again. Good luck

• Wishing and praying for u all. And sending all my hope.

• Thinking of you all. Good luck x

• only just spotted this so I hope I'm not too late to say good luck!

They say third times a charm, so hopefully things are now underway.

I shall be thinking of you all today.

C xx

• Thanks for all the comments , it ended up being 3rd time lucky as everything went very well .

Jack is doing very well , so nice to look forward to the future now .

The N H S have made us all so very proud today for what they have done .

BIG THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

• So pleased all has gone well, thanks for letting us know x

• Sorry, think there's a bit of a problem with the site, reply has appeared twice and won't allow me to delete one! Just means I am double pleased for you! X

• Fantastic news! X

• Sorry, I lost track even though wondering how things went. This is brilliant news....I'm so happy for you all.

Regards x

• Yes things went very well, but we ve had a few off days since then .

You may also like...