Headway
5,457 members • 7,840 posts

Love to you all at Christmas...... 🎄

Just wanted to wish everyone here the best possible Christmas. Wishing you all some happiness & good health in 2018.

Love Cat xxx 🎅

25 Replies
oldest • newest

Merry Christmas Cat :-) x

2 likes

Thanks Sue ! xx ❇🎇

1 like

Hi cat3 i would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year god bless you all xx

2 likes

Back at you Cat3 plus wishing everyone a healthier time soon.

💐

3 likes

Happy Christmas to you Cat, you’re a very important lady to a lot of people☃️ Have a fantastic day tomorrow, and a very happy and healthy 2018🎅🏻🎄xx

2 likes

Thanks for that David ; it means such a lot ! xx

Merry Christmas 🕊

1 like

happy Xmas to you xxx

1 like

Merry Xmas Cat and wishing you health peace and happiness for 2018. As a previous comment here you are a lot of help to others including myself. Thank you again for all you support.

Have a lovely day💕

Andrea xx

1 like

👍 x

And all the same wishes to you Car x

1 like

My stupid phone ! I altered it to Cat twice and it still decided on car! Very sorry Cat but the sentiments are the same x

1 like

😊 x

1 like

Sending everyone a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year Love Liz xxx

2 likes

Thank you and may Christmas also be good and 2018 :D x

2 likes

Hope you are having a good day. Merry Christmas

Best wishes

Mufc

1 like

Hi Cat, you're obviously well respected here, "the doyen" as I've said before, so chipping in with my three ha'perworth, all the best Cat and all others, hopefully the new year will bring to at least some of us good things. Happy New Year everybody.

1 like

😃 x

Merry Christmas to you too, Cat. I hope you've had a good day. Merry Christmas to the rest of the forum too!

1 like

You too Cat, I hope you’ve had a nice day and all the best to the New Year to you too xx

1 like

👍 x

Merry Christmas Cat and wishing you and everyone else in this little group, a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

2 likes

Much love Cat. Thankyou for all your words of encouragement. I hope you have a very merry Christmas time and a peaceful New Year. X

Thank you Elkay......... xx

Belated Best Wishes & lots of good cheer for 2018

1 like

You may also like...