Good description about living with brain injury on youtube

Yes, he's had a TBI but for me and how my daily life is for me he says SO well what I can't, well done John Bayer!

part one =

I think there are 6 parts of 'You Look Great!" : Inside a TBI' to watch.

project Byler (John Byler)

I recommend it, anyone else find he describes what you experience daily?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I can't really can't get into this at all (it will not compute for me) but anything that raises awareness of TBI issues is good with me.

• Oh, sorry, I thought it would be like how other people experience it, fits for me SO well but maybe nobody else? Sorry iforget.

Whole thing in one on Vimeo = better, plus last part (no.6) and NO ads! Here:

vimeo.com/25150928

• Oh don't apologise... I think I am overtired because this afternoon I ended up having one of my impromptu "naps"... the kind where I hit a wall and stop talking and start sleeping. My poor husband came up to see why I didn't answer him and found me fast asleep... four and a half hours later it took him over half an hour to wake me and it took me another 45 minutes to properly wake up.

I think this is my body's version of the crash and reboot thing ;)

Not keen on eating my evening meal at 10pm though...

I will try to take a look at this again tomorrow when I am (hopefully) more awake.

• Thank you...I've found it so helpful. Describes so much of me except my emotions are flattened. I'd love to cry.....and anger is explosive on the rare times it happens....fortunately lol

I had to listen only to the video. I found the flashes of what he was experiencing overwhelming. I'm going to pass your link on to my Headway Group in Worthing. Thanks again.

• I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF LOOKING ON YOUTUBE, THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION.

IT'S TAKEN 4 ATTEMPTS TO WRITE THIS POST & IF I MESS IS UP AGAIN I'M GOING TO THROW THE COMPUTER ACCROSS THE GARDEN & IT'S P**ING DOWN

I KNOW IT'S BRIAN'S FAULT NOT THE COMPUTER & I KNOW I'M KN*****ED BUT EVEN SO...

You may also like...