Dad's birthday and Brother Coming

I am very excited. Tomorrow is my dad's 90th birthday! Amazing. And my brother has flown out from Zimbabwe, with his wife and son. I haven't seen him for 2 years. He came to my hospital bed when I had my accident. I apparently was chatting to him when he was there! (If you can call slurring, chatting)

Although he is 7 years older than me, we get on so well! He is here till just after Christmas. I will spend as much time with him and his family as I can!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh that's fantastic!! It'll be a great day for you all that's great. Soak it up!x

• Thank you!

• THIS IS SO WONDERFUL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD FROM ANOTHER CHRISTMAS BABY.

HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS EN FAMILLE.

• Wow Xmas 2014 is going to be one to remember with you Dad reaching the remarkable age of 90 and bringing all the family together. You sound very excited and I can understand why! Enjoy your time together especially with your brother but also his family. x

• That is lovely, hope you all have a great time.

• What a fabulous birthday present for your Dad...and a Xmas gift for your whole family. Enjoy the precious time together.

I have family in NZ and always feel the distance at Xmas...

• Thanks to you all. The only thing that's gonna be missing is my 2 sons in South Africa!

• How wonderful hope you enjoyed every moment of your super celebrations.

You may also like...