5 mm Nodule "not visualized" in my last scan

Here is the actual radiologist's statement:

"There is volume loss in the left hemithorax from left lower

lobectomy. Linear density and scarring along the medial left upper lobe is stable. The previously noted 5 mm nodule in the right lower lobe is no longer visualized. Slight groundglass opacity in the left midlung is stable. There are no new pulmonary nodules."

Of course I will ask my oncologist about the groundglass opacity and the linear density and scarring, but I seem to be in a relatively good position for now. My first year anniversary will be March 24. I almost feel guilty for my apparent good luck. I will accept it, but will continue to hope and pray for all of you also.

Thanks,

Rick

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh Rick, that is wonderful news. We love to hear it - thank you so much for sharing, and please keep visiting!

1 like

Rick, please never feel guilty about being better off than some of us - you inspire us! Wonderful news is exciting for us to share!!

Please keep us updated as you get more information from the oncologist!

3 likes

Thank you! I will continue to share. I will also continue to care. As all here know, this cancer walk is a life changer.

Rick

2 likes

Fantastic news!

2 likes

Thank you.

1 like

Great news. Now you can enjoy the holidays with a sigh of relief. Very happy for you.

2 likes

Good for you!!! Happy Holidays. Enjoy Life. You deserve it!

2 likes

You may also like...