I've just been to the doctors with my blood test results all coming back fine. For the past 6 months ( could be even longer) I've felt really tired. I feel like I'm getting worse and worse and now it's very difficult for me to wake up. I looked on NHS website about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and felt I had a lot of the symptoms but after reading a few blogs on CFS, I'm not sure anymore.
Over the weekend I helped paint a livingroom and the next day I felt like I'd been hit by a bus, and I couldn't concentrate on much the whole day and talking to people made me feel like I didn't have enough brain power to think of words to say back. I'm still feeling horrendous the day after too.
I wondered if anyone who has it has also had similar symptoms to me?
Constantly tired no matter how much or how little sleep
Feeling extremely sick at night
Not able to concentrate on tasks
Feeling like I'm not 100% there, feels like 10% of my brain is concentrating on conversations, tasks etc and the other 90% is zoned out.
I've also been feeling short of breath which also seems to make me lose my balance easily
Eye twitching and occassional leg twitches, eyes are very sensitive to sunlight
Feel very cold
Been diagnosed with IBS
If I had to describe my tiredness I'd say it's like wearing a suit made of weights and trying to walk through quick sand or heavy mud.