Gall bladder

Gall bladder

Hello all

Had a colposcopy and endoscopy today and told I now have to have my gall bladder removed due to my liver functioning not properly seems like there is always something new .

But as I say that's the way things go so staying positive and keep pushin forward .

Sending you all my love and light and to remind you that you are all beautiful and unique πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’–

Ronwyn πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈοΈπŸ’•

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Sending you big hugs hope the operation goes well and your home soon πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Thank you Hun just another thing to add to my list lol

• good luck. I had mine out. easy peasy procedure..... you got this

• Yeah I read up on it doesn't seem to be to bad , but better out than in β€οΈοΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’–

• Sending lots of love, I love the better out than in comment. I use it a lot. It came from my gran who was very lady like but would burp to make us laugh then use that comment as her excuse

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Ronwyn.

I know everything will go well for you. Tell those docs to get it right because you got a lot of life to get back to!

My prayers.

Dan / Seattle

• Thank you Dan I will be telling them took so long to get diagnosed looks like my liver isn't working to well either I'll keep everyone updated . Hope you are doing well my good friendπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Many blessings Ronwyn

You may also like...