So council housing not looking likely so..
Open plan kitchen living room
AstroTurf garden and decking
Walk in shower
Cheaper than current house
Decor I really like
Warm air heating so lots of wall space
Smaller than my current house (could be good though)
Terraced ... I'm worried my kids might be too loud and we'll get kicked out 😱😂😭
No parking near house
1.5 acre so lots of grass for kids and dog
2 garages so space for Ethan to build
It's big (extra cleaning)
Extra traffic in mornings
40% more in rent than our current house
So do I wait see what else comes up!
We might lose house 1 if we wait to long ... logic says house 1 as it's lovely very maintained and cheaper
Heart says house 2 as I won't have to worry about noise... what do you guys think?