Some people were keen to know my results from my ERA as they were either going through it themselves or thinking about it etc. So here goes:
1) The timing of the transfer is key and I need 6 full days of progesterone (not 5).
2) My lining isn’t happy- well I knew that to start with! The uterine natural killer cells are under activated making it difficult to implant (although I’ve had 2 natural pregnancies- lost both but we know for sure the second was due to abnormal embryo).
1) More progesterone obviously. One extra full day
2) An endometrial scratch to create inflammation of the lining (you all know how this works!)
3) Additional HcG administered (Ovitrelle) around transfer to help activate the lining.
All b***** confusing. Instead of feeling relieved we have results, I just feel so upset and emotional. Just seems we have so much against us.
Has anyone else had an under active lining?? I’m really not sure about having a scratch. The results/ research is patchy to say the least! I’m surprised it has been suggested. Any thoughts?
🙏 as always. Sorry for the essay!