Given the go ahead at the baseline sc... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,102 members โ€ข 30,379 posts

Given the go ahead at the baseline scan today, come on embryo number 7! Be my ๐Ÿ€ lucky one ๐Ÿ€

Thatโ€™s all I wanted to say really!

Iโ€™m on my third cycle, about to have transfer number 6 hopefully on March 5th. Last time we did our first double transfer but going back to singles again. Never had a BFP. Trying to build up my positivity again x

56 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Wishing you lots of luck and that you get that BFP xx

1 like

Thank you x

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck xxx

1 like

Xxx

It's got to be lucky number 7!!

1 like

We will be tww buddies my transfer is the 4th March...hopefully lucky number 3! heres to a BFP for us! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’• xxx

1 like

Hey buddy!! Feel free to message me on the 2ww when the crazies set in!!!! Itโ€™s the worst bit of the process by far. Iโ€™d rather spread my legs any day now or inject myself than go through the 2ww! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘

3 likes

Yes and same to you!! And yes definately the worst part...really not looking forward to it! ๐Ÿ˜ซ this is my first ever FET this prognyova crap made me sooo sick for the first couple days I couldn't even eat was so awful ๐Ÿคฎ and the constant headaches. Luckily I feeling much better think my body just needed to get used to it. How are you feeling? Xx

1 like

Iโ€™ve had a few light headaches but no other symptoms, no sickness, and Iโ€™m on 4 a day!! But think my body is now used to it as Iโ€™ve done it a few times. This is my 3rd FET. 6th transfer total. So glad your body is feeling better now and youโ€™re feeling better - whenโ€™s your next scan? Mine is 27th x

1 like

Oh that's great you dont suffer with the prognyova! Umm I haven't even had a scan yet I was told it's just 1 scan and 1 lood test which is Tuesday then all being well start pessaries and transfer the 4th ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž and wow that's alot of transfers and IVF in general I really really hope this is our time! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’•xxx

1 like

Did you have a baseline scan before starting the progynova to make sure you didnโ€™t have any polyps or cysts and that your lining was thin? I have another scan in 27th to check my lining has got thick enough - previously it hasnโ€™t which is why Iโ€™m on 4 a day. Whatโ€™s your blood test for? Iโ€™ve never had a blood test during ivf. See, all the clinics do things so differently!!!! X

1 like

Nope had no scan whatsoever was just told to start progynova day 1 of my period. Oh really? during my 2 fresh cycles I cant remember how many blood tests I had maybe 3 or 4 before egg collection? Then of course 1 to check HCG on OTD. They need to check that a certain hormone is rising and is where it should be at and same with an FET but I cant remember exactly what hormone it is lol yes this is transfer number 3 for me so hopefully 3rd time lucky!๐Ÿคž we have 2 frosties left then unfortunately that's it for us ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž so feeling the pressure and nerves for sure ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• xxx

1 like

So I get all the dildo cams and you get all the blood tests! Good luck, hope itโ€™s third time lucky for you ๐Ÿ€ Great that you have more Frosties! Iโ€™ve got the Jackson 5 on ice ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 like

Hahaha gotta love 'Wanda' ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ oh gosh thanks I just pray 1 of these 2 frosties will give me all I've ever wanted ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• hahaha Jackson 5 love it! My puppy dog is named Jackson...omg and hes 5 years old! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that's a great number hun, fingers ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž for us! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’• xxx

1 like

Ahhh you have a 5 year old Jackson! Weird huh! Iโ€™ll take that as a sign!! Fingers, toes, strands of hair...everything crossed for us xxx

1 like

Yes take it as a sign for sure!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž now let's try and have a relaxing weekend before your meeting with Wanda ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… and hopefully we got nice thick juicy linings! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• xxx

1 like

Wishing you lots and lots of luck and I hope no seven is lucky for you

Whenโ€™s your transfer xx

1 like

Thank you!!!!! X March 5th hopefully xxx how are you?

1 like

How exciting

Fingers crossed for you, are you still at tb care ?

Iโ€™m doing great thank you? Xxx

1 like

Yeah Iโ€™m still there xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, wishing you lots and lots of luck xxx

1 like

Iโ€™ve got another scan today then transfer hopefully next Tuesday now, it got delayed due to my lining not being thick enough x

O thatโ€™s a shame, next Tuesday is a good day thatโ€™s also my birthday,

Hope the scan has goes well fingers crossed for you xx

1 like

Thank you! Letโ€™s hope your birthday brings be luck xxx

1 like

Hope so, you totally deserve this, really do xxx

Your birthday it is! Iโ€™m 8.55mm x

1 like

All sounds like its going well Scarlett! Everything crossed for you guys next week!xx

1 like

Thank you x

1 like

Yay good luck for the 12th are you doing 1 or 2 or not sure till nearer the time xxx

1 like

Just one x

1 like

Good luck, really hoping this is your time xx

1 like

Thank you x

Good luck.. ๐Ÿ€ Hereโ€™s to lucky number 6 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป Xx

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck ๐Ÿ’• xx

1 like

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž for a BFP for u. Best wishes xx

1 like

Iโ€™m having a baseline scan tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š Best wishes ๐Ÿ€ x

1 like

Should be transferring with fet 8th March. Lets all be crazy and eat pineapple core together x

1 like

Iโ€™ll be an FET too, good luck! X

Hope you get your BFP this time hun xxx

1 like

Thank you x

Hi Scarlett Iโ€™m seeing scan 2morrow and hopefully according to plan start injections two days after that . If everything goes at should be we may be both on 2ww . Fingers crossed for both of us hun ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™xx

1 like

Good luck xxxxx

Wishing you lots of luck๐Ÿ’ž we are having our first transfer on Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Good luck scarlett. My BFP was my last round I'm hoping for the same for you too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š x x x

1 like

Best of luck. Iโ€™ll have everything crossed for you x

1 like

Got everything crossed for you this time! Third cycle lucky I really hope! xx

1 like

Best of luck to you ๐Ÿ’ xx

1 like

Have faith ! You will be ok

1 like

Lots of luck lovely lady ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ xx

1 like

Thanks squeak x

Hope your kitty is ready for the 2ww?! ๐Ÿ’• xx

Always...6th 2ww we are going to be on next ๐Ÿ˜ซ how are things with you? Nice to see youโ€™re around xxx

6th oh wow! I'm thinking of phoning to chat to the clinic on Monday... not worked up the courage yet ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

1 like

Do it! X

1 like

Wishing you the best of luck, fingers crossed you get your BFP this time round x

1 like

Thank you xxx

You may also like...