Waiting for the phone call - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,356 members β€’ 30,967 posts

Waiting for the phone call

Morning everyone,

I’m currently waiting for the phone call to let me know how the thawing of our little embryo is going. It’s so nerve racking πŸ™ˆ

Once we’ve had the call we’re booked in for 2.30 for the transfer.

I’m trying so very hard to stay positive and relaxed. I’ve decided to get signed off for the two week wait this time, I didn’t feel supported at work last time and definitely wasn’t allowed to take it overly easy.

Love and positivity to you all xx

21 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

I'm sure your embie is thawing just fine! My clinic has over a 95% thaw rate so the chances of it going wrong is so slim. Good luck for your 2ww and good idea taking the time off and relax πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€žxxx

1 like

Eeeek it really is nerve racking waiting to find out that all is ok......deep breaths! Everything crossed and good luck for transfer!xx

1 like

Good luck! Do you mind me asking how you get signed off? I'm going to have to take annual leave but would prefer not to use it all if I don't have to. cc

1 like

Hiya. You get a fit note from your GP. It can read 'anxiety states'. im sure others will tell you what their fit notes read.

Hi Jebby, good luck with the phone call. You do right in trying to stay positive and relaxed. Stay strong for your future bean... im rooting for you. I am so pleased you have decided to stay off work for the 2WW. Its the best thing i did. Really pray 2019 is the year for you (and all the lovely ladies on here) x

1 like

Good luck!! I’m sat waiting for our day 3 update after egg collection, so nerve wracking I’m hoping they ring soon xxx

1 like

Good luck for your phone call 🀞🏻😘 xx

1 like

Hope it goes well, fx cross for your transfer!

1 like

Oh gosh how exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! Do let us know how you get on. Got everything crossed for you 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

1 like

Best of luck hon xxx

1 like

Same here Jebby86... nerve wracking πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

1 like

What time is your transfer? Xx

1pm - just got the call... thawing went well and now just waiting for me to do the transfer ... my heart stopped when the phone rang! Best get ready to leave the house. Any news on yours ? 🀞🀞🀞

1 like

Fantastic news! Hope everything goes well with your transfer. Will be nice to have a two week wait buddy. Haven’t had my call yet πŸ™ˆ xx

🀞🀞🀞 trying to keep calm and positive... do the same 😘

Ps - remember no deodorant or perfume for transfer so if needed- shower 🚿 again! πŸ˜‰

Just had the call. All is looking good so we’re on for transfer at 2.30 🀞🏻☺️ Xx

3 likes

Good luck ✨ xx

1 like

Thinking of you 🀞🀞🀞

1 like

Good luck X

1 like

Good luck 🀞🀞🀞

1 like

You may also like...