Fertility Network UK
15,871 members26,155 posts

6 week viability scan - good news!

We had our 6 week scan today. I think the wait for this has felt longer than the TWW for me! Very pleased to say all looks well and right on track. 6+4 today and just starting to get my first feelings of nausea. Lack of symptoms has been a worry for me so it’s reassuring even if it is unpleasant! I’ve also had frequent cramp like pains and sharp pains to each side which were worrying so feeling so very relieved that everything is fine and it’s just growing pains! I could talk all day about the different things I’m feeling but I won’t waffle on. I just wanted to share my news as I always found success stories to be so motivating and uplifting so I hope it helps someone and I am wishing the same outcome for everyone on here. Five years on for me and fingers tightly crossed for the next 34 weeks. Love and baby dust to all xxx

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulation can't wait to meet your bundles of joy.

Yeyyy great news! Congratulations, glad to hear all is well!xx

Congratulations x

Yayyyy brilliant news... may i ask when you had your bfp how long did you wait for 1st scan?? Xx

I've had to wait two weeks and four days x

Thank you. Official test day was Sunday 8th so a 2w2d wait between then and first scan xx

Congratulations,I am on my two weeks wait.happy to hear your good news.

Congratulations 💕

aww great news! :)

xxx

Congrats 🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations! That is fantastic news. I have mine on Thursday and it has been far more stressful than 2WW. Everything has felt really weird these last few weeks but fingers crossed that is all part of the process! Xx

Congratulations hun. Really pleased for you have a, happy healthy pregnancy 😘💝

Wonderful news, congratulations. Fingers crossed for you too xx

Congratulations. Thank you for sharing xx

Congrats and wishing you all the best.

My official test day is this Friday and reading your post gave me so much hope since I have been trying for more than 5 years and the great news you shared sent positive vibes.

1 like

I’ll be thinking of all. Sending you all the luck in the world xx

1 like

One more sleep and I am scared. First time not to test earlier than otd, hope it will be the charm

Congratulations 😁.want is your two week wait symptom? please share with us.

Hi, I didn't really have any 2WW symptoms to be honest. I was convinced it hadn't worked. I'd say symptoms have only started to kick in quite recently from week 6/7.

Thanks for your response.lots of love for you and little one inside you.❤️❤️❤️

You may also like...