Fertility Network UK
18,122 members28,536 posts

Excited but terrified!

So after two miscarriages and various procedures I tested this month and got a positive! To say I am scared is putting it midly. I am actually not sure what to do and who to call for advice. I have never got past 6 weeks and am praying this one is sticky x any advice welcome x

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations!! Why don’t you give your midwives a call. Explain your history, and they may agree to give you an early scan at 6-7 weeks. Just to give a bit of reassurance so you know what’s happening xx

3 likes

Yeah I was thinking midwife or the EPU I just hope I can relax and some point!

1 like

I rang the midwives and they arranged it on my behalf with the EPU. x

1 like

Congratulations Hun xx

1 like

Congratulations lovely.... what a nice surprise... may i ask how late you were before you tested? X

Hi I am not late my period is due tomorrow. I had reflexology though this week and I just got a feeling so decided to test this morning.

Ohhh i see xx

Congratulations Tiffs! Give your midwife or the EPU a call and I’m certain they will be more than helpful xx

congratulations lovely news! xx

Congratulations lovely really hope this is a sticky one, do what WeeMrsH said they should arrange a scan for you.

💝😘💝

Congratulations xx

Remove fear and stay positive. Everyday is not same, have a strong believe dat is here to stay.. KEEP FAITH

Congratulations ! Agree with advice given I'm sure midwife will arrange an early scan for you it is nerve wracking and anything that can give some reassurance is a great idea x

You may also like...