Fertility Network UK
13,912 members22,891 posts

Thoughts please ladies + ?!

Thoughts please ladies + ?!

Hi all,

So I've just tested with a clearblue approx 2.5hrs after I'd last wee'd and got this...I did a sneaky test yest am (just one of those cheapie HCG sticks which was a BFN) I've had day 9 +'S when preg before so had thought it hadn't worked yesterday. Plus I'd been feeling so PMT like I was convinced AF was inevitable. OTD is tomorrow. 😱 What do you think? x

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Looks positive but it should be clearer tomorrow with fmu. Good luck xx

1 like

Looks positive to me too! 💙 Congrats, hopefully tomorrow you will feel more reassured xx

1 like

It looks positive!! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Looks positive to me congratulations!

The pms vs early pregnancy symptoms are the identical and are impossible to tell apart! I couldn’t anyway 😆xoxo

1 like

Like never before sooo similar I was convinced, still not fully convinced otherwise...just yet! Thanks x

1 like

That’s a positive! Congratulations xx

1 like

Thanks ladies hoping it's stronger tomorrow! x

1 like

Looks like a positive to me congratulations xxx

Good morning! OTD and lines are the same on first wee test...I'm not very reassured or convinced I have to say. Will see what the clinic advise later x

A positive is a positive and a negative could become positive. So I would say - congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you for all your support and encouraging words, I've been to the clinic for a HCG blood test today,see what they say later. Comparative test Thurs, so a long week ahead! 🤞🏻💆🏼 x

2 likes

Wishing you lots of luck 🍀 that looks like a positive to me huge congratulations xx

1 like

You may also like...