Fertility Network UK
13,881 members22,822 posts

phantom kicks?

Hi Guys,I wanted to ask if anyone has experienced movement like baby kicking in ur stomach but ur not pregnant? I kno it's weird but I've been feeling it and it actually feels like baby kicking. My partner also felt it a few time. It's been 3 months since it's started and it's getting stronger. What could it be? Could it be phantom kicks? Had my son 6 years ago.

Thank u

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Alisha79. No it’s not. Must be some sort of bowel movement I would imagine. Make sure you don’t get constipated, and if you’re worried see your GP. Diane

Thank u for ur reply,really appreciate it. I'm not constipated,it's just weird I think I'll go see my Gp abt it. I hope ur ok. Thank u again

I’m fine thanks. Best to have a chat with your GP if you’re bothered. Hope it’s nothing to worry about. Diane

1 like

Yes! I’ve been pregnant before and I swear after my baby was born I felt those kicks every now and then. Less so now but occasionally I feel the pregnancy flutters - although 100% not pregnant xx

1 like

Ive just been through a failed FET and during my 2ww I swear I felt my uterus spasming and those very early flutter movements you get at about week 18-20 of pregnancy. I’m guessing it’s just my body’s reaction to the medication but it was a mean trick for my body to play on me!

You may also like...