10 week Scan update x: So yesterday we... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
25,667 members37,495 posts

10 week Scan update x

jade1003
jade1003

So yesterday we were able to have our 10 week scan. All is well and measurements all good. The baby would not keep still and you could see him/her twirling and rolling around, kicking out and wiggling it was amazing to watch! When the baby did take a rest we were able to hear his heartbeat 💗 such an amazing day xx keep positive everyone xxxxxx

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Aww lovely picture xxx

Congratulations!!!! Xx

Whoop whoop! Xx

Brilliant! Enjoy your pregnancy 😍

Thank you xxx

Hidden
Hidden

Perfect 😊x

What a lovely read ❤️

Congratulations Hun perfect news xx

Hidden
Hidden

Lovely news Jade xx

Lovely PIC really pleased for you 💝😘💝

Thank you all ladies x I struggled so bad with anxiety the whole way through but today I just feel so happy and excited x

Brilliant news! X

Hidden
Hidden

Congratulations😍😍 i hope in a few days i will be happy as u.

jade1003
jade1003 in reply to Hidden

I’m sure you will! Good luck xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to jade1003

Thx for ur good luck am positive😘😘😘

jade1003
jade1003 in reply to Hidden

Excellent news !! Xxx

Lovely news! Congratulations xxx

Hey I have a scan on Saturday when I will be ten weeks five days, was your scan external or internal?

Internal they said internal until 12 weeks xxx

Good luck for Saturday ❤️

Thank you. Mine is with a private company as part of a package with NIPT (harmony) blood tests, and it says external. I’m worried they won’t see anything, especially as my uterus is retroverted. I don’t know if they have the facility for internal scans- I guess I’ll find out on Saturday! I’m so glad we booked it though as my dating scan has come through as not being until 13w3d which is a full five weeks to wait since my early scan- and I’m impatient!!

Ours is with private too but I’m pretty sure your clinic will make the decision. Maybe they will try external then swap x aw that is a long time! My dating and nhs scan isnt until we are 13 weeks either! Xx

You may also like...