Fertility Network UK
15,900 members β€’ 26,214 posts

Goodbye and good luck lovely ladies

It seems wierd to be saying goodbye as I don't think I ever truly believed we would have a baby. After 4 failed ivfs we fell pregnant 2 times and miscarried. Then with this pregnancy. I'm currently 31 weeks. Hoping and praying daily.

Either way.... no more ivf or treatment. Enough is enough.

I wish you all lots and lots of luck. I will continue praying for you all. Past present and future for whatever life throws at you.

Thank you for helping in some of the most difficult moments I've ever had and hope I will ever have. Big thank you to Diane too 😍

God bless 😘

19 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

1 like

Big hugs and have a safe delivery. Your one of the reasons I have gone gluten free. Take care lovely πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Ahhh that's great to hear. Hoping and praying you get your miracle lovely. All the best xx

1 like

Thanks lovely. Looking forward to pic πŸ˜‰ πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

It would have been lovely to see a picture once your baby was here... Bye bye and good luck for the future. Thank you for your support xx

Hey hon

I'll pm you my e mail to stay in touch xx

1 like

So pleased for you!! All the best for your delivery xxxx

1 like

Wishing you all the best my lovely x

1 like

Best of luck dear! Xxx

1 like

Very best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery.

Thank you for your lovely encouraging message xx

1 like

Congrats xxxx

1 like

Congratulations to you, for your pregnancy and for your perseverance through what sounded like a tough journey.

Please stay in touch, we'd all love to see a little pic or even to hear about your soon to arrive special delivery.

xxx

1 like

wishing you all the very best..take care xxx

1 like

Ahhh girls you are all amazing people. I promise you are in my thoughts and prayers. Once our little one is here I'll pop my last pic up xx

Congratulations & good luck with everything. Xx

1 like

Hi Niraclebeliever. Well, you certainly deserve to be where you are! If baby comes early, hopefully he/she will be OK. Everything is in place now, just growing! Wanted to wish you a happy rest of pregnancy and birth. Exciting times. Thinking of you. Diane

Thank you for everything Diane xx

xx

1 like

😍😍😍

1 like

You may also like...