I'm stressing out and I need someone to calm me down please.... I have my baseline scan tomorrow at 11am to start our first IVF cycle after waiting for nearly a year. My period started on Friday night and they were too busy to fit me in today. The problem is we have a weather warning in Scotland from 6pm tonight for the next couple of days for snow and I'm travelling up from the Scottish Borders to Edinburgh and I'm really worried we won't make it up. I left a message at the hospital this morning and I'm waiting on a call back. I think tomorrow will be day 5 in my cycle and I'm stressing that if we don't make it tomorrow it will be too late this month. I was hoping they may have fitted me in this afternoon but I'm guessing not as still waiting on the phone call. Wednesday would be fine wouldn't it if worst came to worst?