Fertility Network UK
13,565 members22,063 posts

Happy new year!

Happy new year!

Another year that at times I didn’t think I’d survive , a year that I thought I’d end with my baby growing inside me but a year that has shown me just how strong I can be.

A year that I am thankful I found this forum and all of you, people that I may not ‘know’ but I feel like I’ve been friends with for a lifetime. People that have supported me through the hardest times and offered such words of comfort.

I hope however you celebrate tonight, you enter 2018 full of hope as there is nothing I want more than it to be a year full of little miracles.

Happy new year all! 🎆😘

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you,cheers to new beginning and fresh starts!

I made a mistake last year thinking I will def have a baby by next Xmas - I was so certain of it and when it didn't happen the disappointment was almost unbearable. But I did it to myself. I expected things to happen. I still have hope but I don't expect anymore. This is my NY resolution. It's going to be difficult but I need to stick with it so I can lead happy life in 2018.

Hope.

Happy NY.

xx

1 like

I understand that, I’ve gone from year to year think next year Il be holding my baby and like you say it mentally does no good. I think holding onto hope is all we can do xx

1 like

Wonderful picture!! I do not know what the New Year will bring but I am thankful for the people that surround me and things that I have and anything extra is a bonus!! Happy New Year to your family from ours xxx😘😘😘

1 like

Happy new year. Here’s to you having a 🌈 xx

1 like

Thank you, and to you too! 2018 has got to be our year 🤞🌈🌈xx

Lovely post hunni!

Fingers crossed 2018 brings us all those beautiful babies we dream of

🎉🙏🏻✨👶🏼🤞 xx

1 like

Happy new year lovely, I hope it brings all of us what we want xx

1 like

Wishing you and your husband a very happy 2018. May it be a marvellous year for you as a couple and bring you both much happiness and joy. Xo

1 like

Happy new year lovely. Such a lovely post couldnt agree more on the friends on this forum.

Keep strong and hoping this years your year.

💗🤗😘

1 like

Happy New Year and my best and most hopeful wishes for 2018 xxx

1 like

Happy new year lovely. Wishing you all the best for 2018. 🤞🤞🤞 xx

1 like

Happy New Year! I hope 2018 brings you all the happiness you deserve and that your dreams come true 😘 xxx

1 like

Here's to a new year and a fresh start. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2018 lovely xxz

1 like

Thank you for your support this year. I hope all your dreams come true in 2018! Will be here supporting you all xx

Happy new year x fingers crossed for 2018 xx

Happy new year. Xx

You may also like...