Fertility Network UK
14,330 members23,599 posts

Transfer did not happen

Hi Everyone, not been on here for a while.

As I’ve had a lot to take in. Had my EC done and everything was going to clockwork.

All my updates were great 👍

Was due to do a 5 day blastocyst transfer and when we arrived for the transfer was told that they had all arrested. (9 in total)

We have both been in a state of shock as everything was looking good.

We are going to try again in the New Year but for now I’m going to enjoy my Christmas and look forward to starting again in 2018.

Wishing everyone all the best.

Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Sending baby wishes to everyone 😘😘

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Im so sorry! This is truly heartbreaking, I went through the same thing and was totally unprepared that this could even happen! I hope you have some nice treats lined up to enjoy over the festive period!! Hugs xx

1 like

O my goodness, what a horrible horrible shock for you, I am so sorry. You sound extremely positive and strong but I know this must have been an awful shock. I had something similar but not as bad and I know how awful I felt. Thinking of you xx

1 like

Am so sorry to hear this. Sending you a big hug xx

1 like

So sorry to hear this. I had similar in November, had 3 collected and all looking good but none fertilised. Really difficult to take, especially at this time of year. I hope you are able to have a good break for Christmas and come back next year for another try. I'll be on my next cycle with you. Best of luck xx

1 like

That’s a horrible shock to have, I’m sorry to hear this. I hope they can make some changes which will help on your next round x

What an awful shock and so disappointing!! So heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself xx

You may also like...