Fertility Network UK
13,945 members22,963 posts

9dp3dt BFN Is it over??

Hey! Well I’ve just caved and tested 9dp3dt and had a BFN. My OTD is the 23rd December. This time on my last round I was already spotting where it eventually turned into my period. My period isn’t due until Friday. I’ve been having dull aches in my belly since Thursday. Want to kick myself for testing. Hoping it’s not the end of round two. Anyone tested early with BFN then went in to have a BFP?? Thanks xx

6 Replies
oldestnewest

You’ve tested too early - it will usually only show from 9dp5dt and only then if you use a First Response test. Some ladies on here have tested early and then gone on to have a BFP on OTD. I would try again in a couple of days! 🤞🍀😘

1 like

Thank you. Just kicking myself as I am usually the one who preaches about OTD being there for a reason. I just had the urge to test xx

I think it's just a wee bit early hun! Hang on in there and re-test in a few days. I tested early and its actually helped me as I just felt calmer knowing something either way and I wasnt getting my hopes up but if it changed then great! Hoping you see that change!xx

1 like

When did you test? I just feel deflated and disappointment with myself x

I caved at around 8dp5dt and unfortunately mine didnt change. My friend however tested at 11dp5dt and got a BFN but she got a BFP on 14dp5dt and had a gorgeous baby girl a few months back! Fingers crossed for you!xx

1 like

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s a cruel journey xx

1 like

You may also like...