So quick overview.. I had a laparoscopy in September, found endo and Cysts. So officially diagnosed now. I also had a tubal patency text. All clear - dr commented that we should have no issues falling and recommended to try as soon as I felt well enough. Dr has agreed to put me on a pill to bring on my period then clomid to help me ovulate, but wants to me to have a ‘natural’ period since my op. (Getting tempted to lie and say I’ve had one) plus OH isn’t keen on having his swimmers tested!
Previous issues beside endo/PCOS pain. Is my lack of or very irregular periods. So I can 90+ days between having periods. Then for a few months I had 30 day cycles and then back to 90+ again.
So I’m currently on CD 63, no sign of period what so ever. But I was taking opks and tempting since my op just to see. I ovulated (I think) on day CD 48 had positive test and temp, but if I have problems releasing eggs would it still do this? So if I did ovulate I’m currently 15 dpo. And have had negative pregnancy tests. Is this too early?? Really peeing me off that I don’t have a clue as to where I am in my cycles! Makes it a whole lot worse!
Sorry if that post was all over the place. I feel lost and don’t know whether to hold on to any kind of hope that maybe I’m just a little early and need to wait a few more days!! Problem is my period might not arrive for another 30 days!