Could this really be our rainbow?! 🀞🌈

Could this really be our rainbow?! 🀞🌈

I've checked and double checked, there is definitely a second line!!

Nervously excited as we've been here before with a positive test and like many experienced such heartbreak.

I'm trying to think positive though that this is a 'new' embryo and the test is a lot stronger this time so for today I shall be wearing a smile as we got our BFP ❣️

117 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Oh wow E_05, I am so delighted for you 😊 😊😊 xxx

• Thank you so much xx

• Congratulations πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ fantastic news. I hope this will be your rainbow 🌈 xxx

• Thank you, hope Thursday brings you good news ready for your FET xx

• Hope so too πŸ™‚πŸ€ž xxx

• Hi E_05. Keeping everything crossed for you this time, that your rainbow stays bright and strong. Thinking of you. Diane

• Thank you Diane.

• Truly wonderful news!! Many congratulations xxx So pleased to read this. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Thank you so much xx

• Oh E_05 I am absolutely delighted for you! You wear that smile girl!! 🌈 xx

• Thank you, I definitely am today xx

• So happy for you congratulations!! You keep smiling that smile πŸ˜ƒ Xx

• Thank you x

• That is amazing news, I'm so happy for you. Enjoy this moment x

• Thank you, I'm definitely trying to enjoy it at least for today x

• Woop, congratulations lovely! Keep that happy feeling and I wish you all the best. xxx πŸ’•

• Thank you, hope the tww is going okay for you x

• Congartulations wishing you all the best xxx

• Thank you x

• So pleased for you! Logged on to see if you had good news. Am super pleased you do πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ congratulations xxxx

• Thank you so much, I actually couldn't wait to post to everyone. It's all your support that gets me through xx

• Eeeek!! So exciting!! Over the moon for you. Enjoy it and try to relax if you can xx

• Thank you, I am trying to not compare to last year xx

• aww this is excellent xx

• Thank you x

• Yay!!! Congratulations β€οΈπŸŽ‰

• Thank you, hope your doing well x

• Congratulations! This is brilliant news x

• Thank you x

• Woooo hooo!! I am so happy for you ❀️xxx

• Thank you so much xx

• Such wonderful news, stay strong baby Embie X

• Thank you x

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you x

• So happy for you, congratulations xxx

• Thank you, hope your pregnancy is going well x

• Going great now thanks xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you x

• Oh wonderful news, really pleased for you! Yeyyyyyy!!xx

• Thank you so much xx

• Congratulations 🎊 hope it all works out for you xxx

• Thank you xx

• Awe hun. You absolutely deserve this so happy for you!!! Congratulations Xxx

• Aw thank you so much xx

• congratulations, wonderful news xx

• Thank you xx

• So happy for you, congratulationsπŸ’• xx

• Thank you, hope your doing okay xx

• Congratulations! Xx

• Thank you x

• Congratulations on your bfp. Have a joyful and blessed pregnant journey.

• Thank you x

• You did it! Congratulations, really pleased for you. Wishing you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy. Love hearing of all the bfp's recently. Gives us all the hope we need xxx

• Thank you so much, yeah I managed to wait until early hours this morning to test lol xx

• Aww congratulations, was so hoping to see this from you today!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!! 😊xx

• Thank you so much, I just read your post so sorry that AF has arrive. It's just a devastating time, take all the time you need to get through this bit of your journey xx

• Thank you & wishing you the very best!! xx

• Congratulations hunny xxxx

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰so happy for you

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations it's so hard nut to be nervous but take this moment 😘😘

• Thank you, so true I said to myself even if it's just today I can enjoy the BFP we're allowed to have that xx

• Your right and we just need to take each day as it comes thank god for this forum 😘😘

• So true, I love the support everyone offers each other. Have you got a scanned booked? Xx

• Yes on the 26th I'm so nervous I honestly thought once I found out I'd be super excited. What about you?xx

• It's just hard not to be nervous, I'm the same. Hopefully the time goes quick for you, never have I wished the days away so much lol I have to re test next week then if it's still positive they'll book me a scan, really frustrating becomes more like a 3ww not 2 xx

• Why is that? I know I keep counting the amount of shifts I have until the scan lolxx

• I have no idea its really frustrating though. I don't blame you, do your work know? Xx

• Yes as I am a nurse so want to be careful.Xx

• Congratulations that's fantastic news so pleased for you xxx

• Thank you xx

• Woohoo I was looking for this would have been on earlier but had such a bad nights sleep.

So so happy for you wishing you a lovely happy healthy pregnancy. Big hugs πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• Ah thank you so much, trying to not let the nerves get the better of me. Hope your okay and you sleep better tonight xx

• I know hun it'd hard not too just try remember positive vibes positive body. Thank you hun. When will your scan be? 😘

• This is the worst bit about my clinic, I have to repeat the test in a week then ring and they'll get me booked in but said it would be no later than 8 weeks. For me getting that scan done and knowing this baby is growing healthy will definitely help to relieve some anxiety xx

• Awwww that's a bit of a nightmare this week needs to fly. Bless ya hopefully they'll get you booked in more or less straight away after you test again. Xx

• Big congratulations!!! I wanted to post as I am now 13 weeks pregnant, after miscarrying at 5 weeks in March. It has been a tough year, overcoming losing the pregnancy, after having so much pinned onto what represented in our lives. Then going through a fresh cycle, and I got OHSS, and when I got pregnant I was convinced something was going to go wrong, every day panicking but here I am, 13 weeks, in like you say a new embryo and fresh chance! I really hope this one is your perfect baby xxxxx

• Thank you so much, that's how I feel like so much has gone wrong as I had some complications between EC and ET that can this now really be it. Your post definitely gives me hope though and I know I need to keep positive for the sake of this new life growing inside me. Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope yours continues to be happy and healthy xx

• omg you sound so much like me! My cycle was awful mild ohss before transfer which luckily settled, but then it came back so bad, I honestly looked full term, and I was on holiday so not ideal, and very scary. The cycle went so badly they over stimulated me, I had 22 eggs, but only 13 mature, and only 6 fertilised, and it felt they just put back 2 ok embryos! So when I got pregnant it gave me no faith this one was a good embryo if that makes sense? I was paranoid about everything, I even paid Β£450 to have the NIPT chromosome test at 10 weeks, as was convinced something would be wrong.. But baby is perfect, yet my miscarriage was a top grade so go figure? Makes you think all this grading etc is just a load crap.

Have faith, and take each day as it comes, I just counted every day as a good sign, no bleeding, when I felt sick etc. 7 week scan, a milestone, 10 week scan, a milestone, now at 13 weeks after our scan I am finally starting to settle, if you ever need a hand hold just drop me a message I know how hard this is xx

• Thank you, I really appreciate that. I think once I get my 7/8 week scan it'll relieve some of my nerves as I had a missed miscarriage last year at 9.5 weeks. I'm the same, I've felt sick a few times and I'm like keep it coming I like these feelings lol

I agree about the embryo gradings, Gosh what a lot you've been through but glad to hear baby is perfect makes it all worth while xx

• Aww congratulations I'm so so happy for you wishing you lots of luck xxx

• Thank you xx

• So, so happy for you - thoroughly deserved for you x

• Thank you so much xx

• Congrats! I'm so happy for you!! I wish you a happy and successful pregnancy and sweet motherhood)) πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Thank you x

• Wow ... Congratulations; excellent news πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope this is your colourful rainbow 🌈 ❀️

• Thank you, I hope so to xx

• Oh amazing news!!! Understand the nervousness... take each day as it comes xxxxx

• Thank you, definitely going to try and do that xx

• Amazing news xxx

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations! How amazing! Well deserved after all you've been through. xxx

• Thank you so much, hope your doing okay xx

• Congratulations!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

• Thank you x

• Great news x

• Thank you x

• Lovely news, v happy for you oxo

• Lovely news oxo

• Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you! xxx

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations I'm so happy for you 😘🌈 xx

• Thank you, looks like you did the positive streak! Lol x

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰ πŸ˜€ Xxx

• congratulations!

• Congrats xxx

• firstly, congratulations! There's a BFP, that should be enough for the unfortunates like ourselves to be happy and celebrate it. Don't ponder on the odds that could happen. Think positive, be optimistic and believe in willpower. Past need not necessarily repeat itself so you can feel free to hope everything will be alright this time. Sending you sticky dust! I'm gonna definitely pray for you.

• Wow fab! I told you early signs do mean something!!! Well done as it progresses πŸ˜€

• I've just seen this - what wonderful news! Congratulations xx

• What amazing news! Congratulations lovely. Wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Thank you all x

You may also like...