Embryo transfer done 🀞🏻

Well our embie survived the thaw and is now on board 🀞🏻

The 2ww begins, well 10 day wait with it being a FET. Can't do anything now just hope and pray πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ’•

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay! Brilliant news. Glad all went well. Been thinking of you today!!

How was it? Im getting nervous for mine tomorrow now 😦

Fingers crossed for a quick 10 day wait πŸ™ˆ xoxox

• Thank you 😊I was really nervous in the morning waiting for the phone call to see if it had survived the thaw process.

It was all fine. A bit uncomfortable just like a smear test. It was really nice to see the embryo on the screen 😍these 10 days are going to be longest ever!!

Lots of luck for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you πŸ’•πŸ’•

• No ones mentioned a phone call to us πŸ˜• We just got told to come in 20 mins before appointment time!? Argh! My nerves are building now!! 😲

So glad yours all went ok! ❀

Hopefully these next few days will whizz by. Do you have any plans? Are you off work?

Thanks so much! πŸ’•

• Different clinics do it differently. Don't let it worry you.

Hopefully they will. No im not off work just going on as normal. I'm a teacher so can't take holidays. The last 2 transfers I have had both fell in school holidays which was great but didn't work out that way this time.

Just try and relax for tomorrow and everything will be fine πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Thankyou. Ive been calm up until tonight & now last minute nerves have hit me!

Im sure I'll be fine in the morning - im so excited to see our little embryo on screen πŸ’•

Ohh ok - This is my first time so I have taken this week off work & will see how I feel for next week.

Eeek best of luck for your wait!! I hope it doesn't drag xoxo

• Good luck! That little embie will be settling into its new home as we type β€οΈπŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€

• Good luck xx

You may also like...