OMG I cannot believe BPPπŸ˜ƒ

OMG I cannot believe BPPπŸ˜ƒ

Sam84 lovewinspain and all of u ladies here for your support through my 2ww thank u for the hope u give me when I thou to givin up 😘 I couldn't sleep all night my hubby too ...I was just waiting till day light to get up .... I done morning pee I took clinic pregnancy test they give me and I bought first respond . I dip both and I left it laying down on sofa . My hubby come in saying how this "thing "work ... I told him not even want to know thinking the worst ...then in couple min he bend over me kissing me and hug ...I start crying and crying I just couldn't believe ...I sow tears in his eyes ... We call clinic but they didn't call back yet . Thank you all for not letting me givin up πŸ˜˜πŸ€πŸ€ Baby dust to u all πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations xx

• Thank u Hun xx

• Such a strong positive! Massive congratulations! love seeing success stories! xxxxx

• Thank u katiemiller94 . I wish u the same with your first cycle Hun xxxπŸ€

• Congratutalions!! had tears in my eyes reading this - lovely news!! xxx

• Thank u stargaze89 I wish u the same outcome on your 2ww Hun xxxπŸ€πŸ€

• Great news, congratulations!x

• Congratulations! Fab news!! Xx

• Congratulations πŸ™ Xox

• That's fab Hun congrats 😊😊😊

• Thank u bumpwanted . It's hard to believe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How r u Hun how u feeling ?xx

• Fabulous news..I ws eagerly waiting to know your bfp...Congratulations dear Olivia.

• Hun I'm so over the moon I still cannot believe . Thank u Hun for everything . My clinic just call back calculating how far I'm . They say 4+2 . My first scan is on 30th and they gonna send me another 3 boxes of pessaries saying I need to carry on for another 4 weeks . How r u ? How u doing and how u feeling Hun ?xxx

• Congratulations!! Xxx

• Congratulations! Lovely news.

• Oliva1980 - wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Enjoy! X

• Congrats X

• Congratulations. Such wonderful news xxx

• Ah brilliant news congratulations xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations!!!!!!

• Brilliant news congratulations I've a tear in my eye for you 😍 welcome to the early pregnancy club 😍😍

• Thank u sam84 thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ I still cannot believe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they calculate that we r 4+3 today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

• Congratulations Olivia! Really lovely news πŸ‘Ά xxx

• Delighted with your news. Best of luck with the rest of the journey. Hope and pray for the best xx

You may also like...