Fertility Network UK
13,551 members22,038 posts

Pain at 6w4d

Hi all. I have had a BFP following a natural frozen cycle. Waiting anxiously for a scan which was due on 5th Sept.

Since Friday evening I have been having sharp intermittent lower pelvic pains. No bleeding. So frightened this might mean that I have an ectopic or am going to have a miscarriage.

I have emailed my consultant who is going to scan me on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Has anyone had these pains in early pregnancy and been fine?

Thanks x

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi sorry I can't advice you but I'm just wishing you all the best for your scan Tuesday Wednesday. Hopefully all will be fine. 🤗😘

Thank you x

Oh goodness, we will never stop worrying! I wish you all the luck in the world for your scan and your pregnancy ❤️

I know! The anxiety of infertility feels like it will never end. Thanks xx

I'm 6 + 4 today too and have all sorts of cramps and twinges, some short and sharp, some last longer but are very dull. None of them are constant and come and go everyday but it's SO hard not to worry. You don't know what's normal and what's not. My scan is Tuesday. I hope you get yours asap xx

1 like

First you wouldn't be in pain so early with ectopic, its most likely your ovaries or growing pains, I've had 3 pregnancies and 1 miscarriage the miscarriage I started bleeding and pain started later. My successful pregnancy ton of sharp pains with ovaries, and when constipated this was worse. Hope this helps xx

1 like

Thank you, that's very reassuring 😊 I just have no idea what normal feels like!

1 like

Me neither 😩 Xx

You may also like...