12 week scan TWINNIES 😍😍

12 week scan TWINNIES 😍😍

Hey everyone its been a while since ive been on here so thought i would check in and update every one on my journey with twins.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything is all good 2 very happy babies was amazing to see them. I was seen by a consultant and midwife and i will be a high risk consultant led care so i will have scans and check ups every 4 weeks so will keep you all updated my due date is 5th february 2018 but that may be different if i do have a c section.

I hope where ever you are on your journey that everything is well and please do not give up miracles do happen love to you all xx

26 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Aw so lovely hun xxx

• Fantastic pictures x

• Wow congratulations n good luck.

• Looking great lovely 😊 xxx

• Awww so happy for you!! Can't wait for my 12 week scan. Xx

• Amazing pics. Enjoy your double blessing. I hope you are feeling well

. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Congratulations! Make sure you check out TAMBA if you haven't already- loads of great support for parents and grandparents of multiples.

• Wonderful news! X

• Aww lovely pics, I have my 12 week scan on Monday can't wait xxx

• Amazing!! Congratulations xxx

• Aww Lovely 😊 I have mine next Wednesday. Think they forgot about me but it's on our wedding anniversary so hope that's a good sign xx

• Congratulations! Really happy for you! X

• Lovely pics Ro5ie!! Glad to hear its all going well!xx

• Wow how wonderful to see and read such good news, keep well and take care xx

• Beautiful pic xx

• Congratulations to you fantastic news good luck xx

• Huge congrats. Hope you are feeling well too. Such lovely news. xx

• Hi Ro5ie. Looking healthy little "twinnies" to me. Pleased to hear you will be monitored regularly. Put your feet up when you can, you'll be doing a lot of running around next year! Diane

• Congratulations.. great!!! I love twins❀

• Thank you everyone for your lovely messages sorry cant reply to every 1 indvidually i am a busy mum with my son and he is going through teething so trying to rest when he is sleeping i will keep u all updated over the weeks xx

• Great news congratulations xox

• Beautiful x

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations! Great photos of your lovely twins. xx

• Awww, congratulations!! Hope you're keeping well x

• Fantastic news xxxx

You may also like...