My first cycle didn't work and I'm due to start my next cycle at the end of July. I've actually got to go and give a conference paper in Chile at the end of August and I'm not sure whether I should try to postpone the treatment until after I get back.
Has anyone read anything about flying? I know that the lack of oxygen and water in the air isn't good, and that the air is recycled, which isn't great and lifting isn't good so part of me thinks I should postpone until September. But as I'm 41 (42 in December) I know that the delay could also affect my chances.
I wouldn't be flying just after embryo transfer but would be going out during the 2ww and then home after that.