Blastocyst on board πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Hi everyone

Well today was very emotional, I'm now on my 8th 2ww with a top quality blastocyst transferred today 😊

We both got quite emotional and a few tears were shed 😒 this is our last funded cycle (probably can't ever afford private) and found out we have none to freeze. Think it just took us aback as we've always had some to freeze in the past.

But the great news is our one and only blastocyst is top quality and scored the highest marks it could get so I'm super proud of our little fighter already ❀

Transfer went brilliantly and now at our hotel chilling out, feeling a mixture of emotions but feeling very positive about it this time. Fingers crossed πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ¦„πŸ’—πŸŒˆ

Last edited by

36 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Great news you have your blasts on board. Welcome to the 2ww once again xxx

• Thankyou button 😊 here's hoping it's our time xx

• Aw Flossy, will be thinking of you and have every crossable crossed for a lucky cycle this time round xx

• Aww Thankyou CountryCat, I definately need lots crossed. I'm in the nervous waiting club now. Xx πŸ˜¬πŸ’—

• Good luck! Fingers crossed for the little fighter xx

• Thanks Emu πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— xx

• Good luck hope you get you BFP xx

• Thankyou 😘 xx

• πŸ™πŸΌ

• 😊

• πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€lots of fingers and toes crossed for you! Xxx

• Thankyou xx

• Brilliant news good luck πŸ€β­οΈπŸ€xx

• Thanks leesalou xx

• Aw everything crossed for you Flossy, it has to be your time πŸ™πŸ» Hope the 2ww doesn't drag horrendously (I'd say I hope it goes fast but what are the chances of that!) xx

• Hoping so, fingers crossed. Oh I know I have a feeling it wasll drag but hopefully be better as only 12days to wait this time thankfully xx ❀

• 🀞good luck β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Thankyou 😊 xx

• You're amazing! I really hope this is your time xx 🀞

• Aww Thankyou tugsgirl, hoping and praying it is xx πŸ™

• Fantastic Flossy85! It's a bit scary knowing it's the last funded cycle but stay positive, sounds like you've got good one!! Everything crossed for you!!xx

• Definitely scary, wasn't prepared for none to freeze. Shows all cycles are totally different. Definitely gonna try to keep positive and hope our little one sticks xx

• I know, I can't understand the difference, crazy! Best of luck lovely!!πŸ’•xx

• Last time we had 9frozen but I did have ohss but all defrosted 100percent etc. I'm thinking positive and hoping it's quality this time plus with not being ill iv finally had another fresh transfer and second ever blastocyst. Thankyou hun xx ❀❀

• All the best for a relaxing 2ww and a successful outcome. xxx

• Thankyou MrsC 😊 xx

• Good luck 2ww buddy xxx

• Hehe thankyou I'm in the club now 😁 xx

• Sending you lots of positive thoughts xx

• Thankyou xx ❀

• Sending u loads of positivity

• Thanks I definitely need it 😊 xx

• Great news - fingers crossed for you. Xxx

• Thankyou pumpkin xx 😊

• Great news about the quality and that's great that you've been able to have so many goes too. In my area we only get one shot. Let's hope this little fighter is the one . Lots of luck to you x

• Good luck to u 🀞🀞 xx

You may also like...