First appointment at ivf clinic in the bag

Went for my first ivf appointment yesterday and feeling v positive. I had 3 nurses in the room with me! 3!!! While they did a blood test and a scan. Hubby doing a sperm test next week then in July we have our results meeting where we set a date for ivf. It is starting to feel real now it could happen this year!!! Ivf clinic was so much better than the one I've been going through for all my tests, very attentive staff that had time for me rather than pushing me out the door and being rude about time delays between appointments. Feel v positive today 😀

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Keep hold of those positive feelings xxx

• Hi Bec-A. That's so good to hear that you have had such an attentive team looking after you, which will be such a comfort as you go through your cycle of treatment. Just wanted to wish you both well, and of course for success. I will be thinking of you. Diane

• Great you were lucky enough to find such a place.. really imporatnt to get attentive and dedicated staff.. Enjoy your treatment. ..and would be nice if you shared more information on the wonderful place :) Hope it'll work for you this time.. Fingers crossed x

• Glad your appointment well well and you've come away feeling positive, wish you all the best on your journey 🍀⭐️🍀 xx

You may also like...