So we had our egg collection yesterday and they got 18 eggs! 🍳 🍳🍳🍳🍳
However, at my scan last Wednesday they found a lump so was told I couldn't have the transfer until I've had the lump removed.
After my egg collection I was told I appear to have the onset of OHSS so
Also with or without the lump I also wouldn't be having a transfer done because of this too. So I now have some
Medication to take for the next 8 days and have to drink lots and lots of water.
Embryologist called this morning and of the 18, 9 were fertilised and we have 6 good ones today. So they'll call again tomorrow with another update.
I know have to wait for them to refer me so I can get this lump sorted and removed before we can carry on