We are PREGNANT!!!!!!

We are PREGNANT!!!!!!

I tested on Friday 11dp5dt so we have got used to the news since Friday!! We wanted to take this fabulous news in ourselves and the fact that we're going to be Mummies! We're beyond happy and excited and can't believe it really. We are well aware we're not out of the woods but cannot wait to call the clinic today and tell them and also a few close family members today!

Thankyou to people who've shown support and good luck to all those on their journeys πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

31 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow amazing massive congratulations to you both xxx

• Congratulations, great news x

• congratulations 😀 Fab news!xx

• Kept you wondering lol we both are expecting yay! X

• Well done. Always nice to see x

• Thankyou so much xx

• That's brilliant news for you both, massive congratulations, remain positive and stay relaxed and I wish you a smooth and happy pregnancy xxxx

• I am planning to Thankyou xx

• Congratulations!!! Xxx

• Wonderful news! Yey! x

• Thank you and Congrats!!! hurray!!!

• Massive congratulations!! x

• Congratulations lovely xxx

• congratulations, thats amazing news x

• Congratulations!! Well done!xx

• Congratulations! what an amazing news! I am really happy for you as it is incredible to see someone to actually do it!

Have a beautiful pregnancy and may your life be filled with love :*

• Great news to banish any Monday blues! Congratulations and all best wishes to you both xx

• Great news! Huge congrats and the best of wishes to you❀️x

• Fabulous news. Congratulations. X

• Maybe there's more than one little bean In there? Those are VERY strong lines !! β€οΈπŸ€β€οΈπŸ€πŸŽˆπŸΎ

• Incrediable news Sam, wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.... continue to take care

• amazing news!! congratulations :) x

• Thankyou everybody xxx

• Congratulations to you both x

• Congratulations 😊😊 xoxo

• Congratulations!!! X

• Congratulations πŸ’™πŸ’• xxx

• Congratulations!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Congrats. I'm happy for you. Wish you a great preggy journey and safe delivery

• My congrats to you!! this is wonderful!!! We are also pregnant!!!!!!! We did a blood test and our number is 367!!! It supposed to be twins!! hooray!!!

wish you a safe pregnancy!!!!!

• Thankyou 😊Wonderful news for you too xx

You may also like...