1st IVF attempt with 0.9 AMH

hi ladiesI thought I would share my story so far... I am 40 years old and been TTC for 5 years. I have a very low AMH of 0.9 but after two weeks of stims I have 13 follicles and EC all set for !omday morning where the hospital hope to retrieve 6 viable eggs.

I'm keeping everything crossed for a good EC and praying for embryos.

Does anyone have any success stories with such a low AMH?

Many thanks

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • 6 eggs is a great number..good luck πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€remember you only need 1 xxx

• That's great news and at the same time your story gives me hope too. I am 35 and have 0.35 AMH Drs say I am Menupausal. Do you think Drs will be able to stimulate my ovaries or follicles?

• I'm afraid I don't know much about it Rubinaa, my FSH is normal and not menopausal but have to say I have gone from feeling like there is no hope to believing it is possible so would suggest you ask for stimulation as soon as possible. Good luck to you x

• I am 45 with a low Amh of 0.5 but all my other tests look normal and I have regular monthly cycles, & I am defo hoping for a success story🌈 That is fabulous news about your follicles, and the amount of eggs, all the very best β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• I don't get regular periods. The hospital had to induce one to get started. I hope you have lots of luck X

• That sounds good if you get 6 viable eggs. My AMH was 7.19 pmol/L and we got 6 eggs so you're doing good!! Good luck for EC!xx

• Hi good luck with your journey. It's looking like I might be going down this road myself soon. How is the exprience is it painful x

• No pain at all so far. The injections have been a walk in the park. I think after egg collection I may have a different view X good luck to you X

• 6 eggs sounds fantastic Emma. I'm 40 too and although my AMH was higher than yours I'll be very happy if we get 6 eggs in a few weeks time.

All the very best for Monday. Hope it's not too uncomfortable and you get good fertilisation rates. X

• Thanks Mrs B. I haven't got them yet but do have 13 follicles so it's hopeful. Good luck with your stims X

• Best of luck for EC xxx

You may also like...