We beat infertility ๐Ÿ’™

after almost 5 years our journey is finally complete... Our long awaited baby arrived on his due date. After a second successful IVF attempt and a lovely problem free pregnancy, he definitely made his entrance into the world dramatic - here is not the place for such details so in brief an emergency c section and an 8 day stay in hospital for both of us. But we are now home and learning to be a family. Our boy is camera shy ๐Ÿ˜‰ and we just need time to ourselves after a rocky start but just wanted to share this news with people who have supported me from the very start of our journey. Whatever stage you're at, i wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get to cuddle your long awaited babies soon. Trust me, It's worth everything. From a new momma, no longer embie momma xxx

26 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations โ˜บ๏ธ the next part of you journey has begun, enjoy every minute of it. Glad you're both home safe and sound x

• Yay great news congrats. Enjoy your baby cuddles x

• Congratulations! Enjoy your baby boy! Xxx

• Congratulations!! So happy for you and also wish you all the best with your recovery and hope baby is doing well to. Xxxxx

• Congratulations x

• Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š xxx

• Huge congrats to you all! Sounds like you've had a rough time the last week or so but hopefully all will now be good for you all! Thanks for sharing your success! Xx

• Lovely, thank you for sharing, congratulations!! โค

• Amazing news...congratulations!!

• Congratulations x it's lovely to read x

• Ah congratulations momma!! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous news! Enjoy your little man xxxxx

• Congratulations xx

• Super Super news.....so very very pleased, hope the journey into

Parenthood is a beautiful one EmbieMomma

• Congratulations! My boy made a similar entrance ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think like you say they like a bit of drama on their big day. Take things very slowly and one day at a time. Sending so much love to you and your little one ๐Ÿ’•

• Best news of your life, congratulations and enjoy.

• That's fantastic news. X

• Huge congratulations! Thank you for sharing your happy ending it gives me hope. X

• Congrats great to hear good news x x

• Wow....grt news...Congratulations....

• Congratulations I know you will enjoy very moment and be forever grateful for your baby boy lovely to hear a happy ending after such a long time of trying xxx

• Huge congrats and hold that beautiful baby tight xxxx

• That gives me so much hope and makes me feel so happy for u. We start our second ivf in July ( hopefully) take care xxx

• Lovelyโค๐ŸŒˆ

• Massive congratulations xx

• Congratulations!!! Xxxx

• Lucky lady congratulations x

You may also like...