Happy Mother's Day to you ALL!

I know its sounds a bit daft but I want you all to know that when I woke up this am you guys were the first ones I thought of. I know we're all different in how we think about today and we would all love a little bundle of joy. Today I am grateful for my life and pray that next Mother's Day I will have a baby to share with my husband.

Don't be sad be hopeful and treat yourselves to something nice today.

Happy Mother's Day 😘

Xxxx

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • ❀❀ happy Mother's Day to you too ❀❀

• Hope you have a nice day lovely!xx

• thank you Lucy. That's very sweet and made me feel very optimistic and hopeful. Happy mothers day to you too xx

• I was thinking of everyone on here aswell. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Today I'm grateful to have found this site and all the strong ivf warriors on here x

• Our time will come ladies xx

• I was absolutely dreading today but to my absolute surprise my 9 year step daughter bought me a Mother's Day present. This is the first time she has ever done this. I was amazed and taken aback and made me realign a bit. Yeh she isn't my blood but she is my family and she reminded of that today. I am so very lucky to have such a positive relationship with her and hope one day to be able to tell her she is going to be a big sister.

I wish you all a happy mothers to be Day, when ever that day may be xx

• Lovely post, I've been thinking a lot about you all today rather than all baby/ pregnant friends and today xxx

• Lovely post-thank u xxx

You may also like...