Egg collection done! Totally fine!

Just had my egg collection this afternoon. Had a mini meltdown worrying about having ovulated before the procedure because I had the worst pains around my right ovary, similar to what I experience after I ovulate. Terribly embarrassing... anyway, after that it was totally fine. Was out of it for the whole thing and didn't feel any different when I woke up so I had to ask whether they actually did anything or not! So I echo other ladies who have said not to worry about the procedure!!

Trying not to focus on numbers tonight, will wait for embryologist to call in the morning about fertilisation.

Good luck to everyone currently undergoing or planning their treatment! Hope we all get the outcomes we are dreaming of! Xxx

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you you brave lady..good luck for call tomorrow xxxxx

• Thanks Vic! Good luck for the rest of your 2ww!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β€β€

• Good luck Hun!! Fingers crossed xx πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€

• Thanks lucky! Hope you are doing well! Xxx

• Good Luck πŸ€πŸ€

• Thanks button! Lots of luck to you too πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Good luck Hun xxx

• Glad all when well for you today and fingers crossed their are lots of healthy eggs, sending baby dust your way xxx

• Thank you! If all goes well, transfer will be saturday :) Good luck for your upcoming cycle! xxx

• That's great to hear pana. Hope you have good news on fertilisation and all goes well for ET. X

• Thanks MrsB! Good luck for your cycle, really hope it goes smoothly for you! xxx

You may also like...