AF finally arrived!! FET here we come 🐣

So yesterday I started spotting and today AF has finally come (full force as well πŸ˜ͺ) but I was so happy to finally have it lol.

Start my Progynova tablets tomorrow. It's felt like it's been a long wait since October when we had our first shot at IVF but still can't quite believe we're about to go through it all again. I want to be excited and I'm trying my best not to let nerves and negativity take over but I can't help feeling negative about things. Hoping that'll shift as we get further into treatment.

2015 - natural pregnancy but miscarried at 7 weeks.

2016 - chemical pregnancy from first shot at IVF (icsi)

2017 - πŸ™ πŸ€ πŸ™ πŸ€ please let this be our time.

Sending baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxxx

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yey to your AF arriving ur body will be less stressed with out having to go through EC etc. So Good luck for your FET hun. Xxx

• Thanks very much Emma 😊 how are you keeping? Xxx

• Yeah so so, just getting my head together after ivf, now looking forward my holiday now xxx

• Where are you off to on holiday? That'll be nice for you and your partner to have a nice break away together 😊 xxx

• We're off to Lanzarote in June, counting down the days. We're actually going with a couple I've got really close to from this sight so we're going out together xxx

• Sounds lovely. Hope you all have a great time xxx

• Hi Amanda that's great news! I really hope that 2017 is your year too πŸ™πŸΌ I think you will get more excited the more you progress with things. You're so strong to even get to this point again, you've got this πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ x x x

• Thank you so much 😊 xxx

• Got everything crossed for you. All the best on your journey xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Got everything crossed for you xxxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Hi Amanda 86. There you go! At last you're back on track again. Good luck and thinking of you as always. Diane

• Thank you Diane 😊 xxx

• Good luck to you xxx

• Thanks Missy 😊 xxx

• Hi Amanda . . I am due to start my period tomorrow, I am also waiting to start my Progynova tablets for my FET, we can be cycle buddies . . .be strong and think positive. I believe if you think positive, you will be less stressed. Try and keep yourself busy. Will pray this time is your time . . .big hugs xx

• Hi Ditsy999,

That's great your about to start treatment. How you feeling? I'm hoping as transfer gets closer I'll feel more positive but currently just can't shift the negative feelings πŸ˜₯ Which I feel guilty about because I agree positive thinking definitely causes us to feel less stressed.

Think I might book in for some acupuncture next week. It definitely helps me to feel a bit more relaxed about things if nothing else.

Praying for us both that this will be our time πŸ™ πŸ€ xxxx

• I feel ok, just anxious . .want to get on with it. . .I know its hard not to think the worst, but try to relax. keep in touch x

• I know what you mean. My period was running late and even though I'm scared and feel negative I just wanted it to start to I could begin treatment!

I'll keep in touch to find out how your getting on 😊 xxx

• Definitely let me know how you get on .. .I find if you don't think about it as much, you worry less about it. Find something to concentrate on like a book, watch trash tv . .I will be watching loads of tv and putting my feet up for the next month or so. It will happen if its meant to happen, we can't change fate . .Let me know what the tablets are like, never had them before x

• The tablets are absolutely fine. I have noticed I've been having some hot flushes and some stomach cramps but I do think these are common side effects from the tablets? Mines are 2mg tablets but need 6mg so take 3 but the tablets are really small xxx

• Yeah I I've got the tablets already . .waiting for AF to show . . will expect those side effects too . .thanks x

• Best of luck Amanda86βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽ† Sending you baby sparkles πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽ†

• Thank you so much 😊 xxx

You may also like...