I had my first IVF egg retrieval in Wednesday.
On day two after egg collection they told me 5 out of 8 eggs fertilised, but they are all very slow to cleave and also very fragmented.
So no Day 3 transfer, they want to wait till Day 5 to see how things develop. I have to call on Day 5 (Monday) to call and hear how things are going before they plan a transfer in (if even).
It all sounds very bleak to me, has anyone gone through the same and any positive outcomes?
Fingers crossed and thanks