First menopur injection done! :) Any cycle buddies?

Time is really zipping by! I did my first menopur injection last night and it was totally fine. I had a bit of burning pain for a few seconds at the injection site about 10 minutes later but that was about it. Feeling good today about future injections!

Now I just need to get the hang of drinking 2-3 litres of water a day! Just managed 2L yesterday!

Anyone else starting injections this week?

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • πŸ‘‹ I start mine in the morning, excited but nervous about injecting... Any tips welcome lol.. best of luck with your treatment 😊

• Just go for it! It will be totally fine. I've done two now! Good luck xxx

• πŸ‘Lol thank you πŸ˜ƒ xx

• I did my first merional on Wednesday so did my second last night (first cycle so all new to me!) I did so much better with my second that the first! πŸ˜‚ Good luck with everything!!!

• Is that the same thing as menopur? Is it a stimulant?

• It does the same thing, (stimulation) but it's a slightly drug. No idea of the difference, when I was originally going private wth Care they were prescribing menopur but when I managed to get nhs funding they only use merional at my clinic. I'm on max dose so 6 amps.xx

• Good luck! I'm imagining some twinges in my ovaries already but I'm sure it's all in my head- it's far too soon! :D

You may also like...