2cm dilated at 20weeks

Good evening ladies, I hope you're all well & had a nice Christmas.

Yesterday I went for a scan to see if my cervix had shortened anymore. Unfortunately there was nothing left of my cervix and i was 2cm dilated 😩. I was admitted and today I had to have my little girl pushed back inside and a stitch put as high up as possible. The survey went well & my little girl is still kicking away 😊. Let's hope she stays put for a few more months πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘£.

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • 😫😫😫oh Hun I hope the stitch works and your little girl is safely back inside you ASAP 😊 Got everything crossed for you! Xx

• Thanks huni. Xx

• Hi hun, I'm sure Esmae will be doing all she can to make sure her little sister stays put. Keeping you all in my thoughts xx

• She sure will be Hun, thank u xx

• Thinking of you xxx

• Aww I really hope your little girl stays safe for the next few months. Thinking of you xx

• Hope the stitch keeps her in, glad you're being taking care of. I also had a rescue stitch placed in my last pregnancy x

• Hi lovely, how did your stitch go? Did u go full term xx

• Unfortunately not, but i had other issues and had to have it removed shortly after. Did you say you're at Liverpool? I went for a consult there and they were amazing! Just keep resting x

• Aww sorry to hear that. Yes I'm at Liverpool, they're fantastic xx

• Oh my gosh what a worry , I hope all goes well xx

You may also like...