Faint line?

Faint line?

My blood test is tomorrow, I'm 10DP3D FETs so partly in self-defence (trying to prepare myself for the worst) I did a test today. Even with my most pessimistic perspective I think that might be a faint line? Anyone know if it's possible to get a v faint line when testing early that gets stronger? I had to wake my husband up at 6.20am to get him to look. Ah Sunday mornings....so relaxed😜

20 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Defo a faint line xxx

• Definitely a line!!!! Congratulations!!!! Xxx

• Defo a not so faint line, congratulations xx

• Thanks ladies. I don't feel I'm quite in the congratulations place yet but I do appreciate the sentiment! It totally is not what I was expecting to see but am now up cleaning my house in a 'what if a baby arrives here in 9 months' frenzy!! Will allow myself a small bit of excitement and not feel quite so terrified of my blood test tomorrow. Xx

• Definitely looks lovely like a faint line. Congratulations x

• Definitely a positive congrats x

• Good luck xx

• Woooohoooo. Roll on tomorrow for the official test day xxx

• Omg πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ so exciting! Looks like the extra prayers were worth it!! Xx β€οΈπŸ™

• Definitely a line!!! Fingers crossed for you! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• If u r not pregnant, no line comes...that means u r 100% pregnant.... Good luck for blood test...

• Definitely faint line πŸ˜ƒ Congratulation xx

• Looks good to me. X

• i definitely see the line and i think that you have high chances of receiving great news soon! Congratulations!

you know i keep the pregnancy test with 2 fat lines from my first child. i can imagine how happy you must be so please update us on whatever happens in your life the next few days so we will be officially celebrating your pregnancy!xx

• Looks like a faint line to me good luck xx

• Def a line! Congrats :) xx

• It's fainter than the other line but definitely not faint itself-it's clearly there!! Fingers crossed for u but the future definitely looking bright xxx

• Any update sipi? ❀️

• I see a line too! Hope the blood test goes well!x

• That's a pretty good line! 😊

You may also like...