2 little beans ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi All

Just had my first scan at 7 weeks and 1 day and it's twins ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Everyone on this journey it's definitely not an easy one or plain sailing.

Yesterday, I had a bleed, fresh blood and then blood every time I went to the loo and wiped..

As you can all imagine, the panic kicked in and we thought it's "game over" for us. I was so not looking forward to the scan after yesterday's scare. I cried my eyes out yesterday and this morning before the scan and also after the scan when I saw 2 beans with strong heart beats.

It's not easy, but all we can do is try and stay positive .

It's not over until the darlings have safely arrived in this world..so, we have to stay sane and positive .

Love and light and baby dust to everyone on this journey

Hugs xxx

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations !! How amazingg!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• That is the most amazing news!!! Congrats...wishing you all the luck in the world! xx

• What a blessing! Congratulations, what lovely lovely news, very happy for you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy :) x x x

• Congratulations! It is a hard scary journey but I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations San. Hav a healthy pregnancy.

• Hi San1510.. What lovely news and so exciting to see your little "beans"! Just wait until you get to see them next time! Keep well and I wish you well for an uneventful pregnancy and birth. Diane

• OMG that's fantastic am so happy for you.its defo not an easy journey just make sure u rest as much as possible. many women bleed ive seen a few people bleed at 7-8 wks then at 13-14 and then again at 17 wks so try 2 relax bless u x x

• Thank you. It sure is a relief to know that the bleed is normal. Thank you xxx

• Wishing you all the best.... did you have ICSI?

• Wow! Congrats! 😄

• Wow!! Wonderful news congratulations xx

• Congratulations and well done for getting this far. Hope everything works out for you. Best wishes x

• Wow :) congrats lovely news xx I have had lots of bleeding it's scary but soooo common! X

• Congratulations! Xx

• Congratulations to you xxx ❤️

• Awww lovely . Wishing you a healthy pregnancy x

• Congratulations :) xx

• Congratulations! Wonderful news - thinking of you and praying your little beans make it through!

• Fantastic news! that's great to hear. I'm a little head of you, with one bean on board. I wish you well with your pregnancy xx

• Amazing wishing u healthy pregnancy Hun 😃😃🍀xx

• Ahh that's fantastic news, big congrats and thanks for sharing - It's great to hear good news and it gives me hope for our next cycle Enjoy this special time x

• Congrats!! Hope everything will go good, and you will have beautiful twins. Btw, what names you consider giving?

• Thank you . As we don't know the sex of the babies yet, will be difficult to give them a name ..For the moment they are our cheeky monkeys 😂😂❤️❤️

• Congratulations 💜💜💜am yet to start my First IVF cycle and reading such successful stories gives me a lot of hope. Gd luck on your journey

• Congratulations on your twins. That is lovely news! xx

• That's awesome news.... really pleased fur you. Wishing you a beautiful journey ahead. Twins. Wow!

You may also like...