BFP this morning ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BFP this morning ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi All.

Can't believe it. Got my BFP ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was so calm until the 16th when anxiety started to kick in. Couldn't concentrate in work at all yesterday, so left early.(thank god management is offsite for a week)

I didn't do any symptom spotting as knew that would drive me crazy .

Slept for an hour last night and at 5am couldn't wait any longer.

Woke my partner up and told him to look at the test with me, I was shaking so much I couldn't see it. It was when he said YES and broke down in tears, I knew the result was positive.

I just turned 43 on Saturday, so please God there is hope for us oldies as well ❤️❤️❤️

Positive vibes all around . Hugs

40 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Whoop whoop congratulations xxxx

• That's lovely news. A massive congratulations to you xxx

• Thank you Amanda86 xxx

• Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Thank you Tugsgirl xx

• Congratulations! Such lovely news. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx💕

• Thank you Daisy-Mae . I know it's very early days, so need to keep myself grounded xxx

• Massive congratulations to you that's amazing news xxx

• Thank you emma-jane-30 xxx

• So so happy for you xxxx

• Thank you vic77 xxxx

• Congratulations, so happy for you. Lovely positive start to the day :) x

• Thank you Sloobs30 xxx

• Massive Congratulations, wishing you a healthy and pregnancy and bubba! xx

• Thank you so much xxx

• Wow...lovely news...congratulations...

• Thank you lovewinspain xxx

• Congratulations x

• Thank you Lottypepper86 xxx

• Congratulations hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

• Wow Hun big congratulation for u and hubby 😃😃 On my test day I couldn't look it either on tests when I dip ...my hubby did too ... he had tears and I cry ... I wish u healthy pregnancy Hun 🍀🙏🙏🙏

• Thank you Olivia1980xxx best of luck with your pregnancy too xxx

• Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

• Thank you NDE1987 xx

• Wow amazing massive congratulations xxx

• Thank you xx

• That's great great great news. Many many congrats. Me and the wive are now starting our protacol treatment so next few weeks will be testing I'm sure. But I hold out fur great things

• Wow. Massive congratulations. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations I love success stories for older women like me 😀 Can I ask did you take any supplements ? I'm 42 have already tried twice but even sure can afford a third . Have a live follicle count and amh of 7 X happy for you xxxx

• Hi. My AMH was lower. Think it was 4. I started juicing and eating more nuts before I started the journey and somehow went off chicken, but had eggs nearly every day in the morning . Water was my best friend and had loads of it during the initial phase up to egg collection.

Took supplements and fish oils

I hope and pray that everyone on this journey gets a positive result and their bundle of joys.

Oh most important Relax and don't go near Google 😀

Best of luck xxx

• Thank you xx how may follicles do you start with I only have 3/4 think that's where my problem lies .

• I was the same. 3 on one side and 4 on the other.

And managed to get 24 eggs out of which I have now 7 embryos frozen and 3 transferred /implanted xx

• God that's amazing I only manage to get two eggs ! Brilliant xx

• Ah fab news..congrats xxx

• Congratulations my love. Thank you for your positivity. We all go through so much and positive news like this makes me happy. I wish you all the best. xx

• Thank you Sunny_skies . Still very early days, so being cautious but positive.❤️

All we can do is try and keep the faith. It's not an easy journey especially when we want a bundle of joy so badly .

We are all doing our best and I constantly pray that everyone's prayers are answered .

Best of luck in your journey too

Xx

• Hi San1510. Well done you! Here's to your first scan, when you get to meet your little "bean" - amazing! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Diane

• Huge congratulations! Lovely news :) x x x

• Congratulations & Love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• That's wonderful! Congratulations to both of you x

You may also like...